[Ek_fiber] Wow! Welcome :)

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Fri Jun 24 10:35:32 CDT 2005

Thank you for joining the list and showing your support for our guild
creation efforts.

To bring the newcomers up to speed, so far we have:

Made announcements to EK_AnS and EK South. If anyone forwards the list/guild
announcement to the EK list and other regional groups please let me know.
I'll subscribe to those if need be but don't want to if I don't have to.

Through a few people's opinions (hint), it's been decided that the structure
of the guild will be very little structure for the time being.  Most people
are interested in sharing what they're doing and learning than creating
rankings and hierarchy.  I don't think that kind of development is out of
the picture, but not for now.

Some people are planning to gather together at Southern Region War Camp in
Eisental in late July.  I suspect that there should be a gathering of people
at Northern Region War Camp over the 4th of July weekend.  It happens, now,
that I plan to day trip to NRWC while coming north to visit my parents.

Have I forgotten anything?  Well, once again, welcome to the fold (bad pun,
bad bad pun, no dessert for you!)

Respectfully yours,
Sarah

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Sarah Fiedler
Account Supervisor
The GMA Group, Inc.
1011 Route 22, Bldg. B, Suite 2