[Ek_fiber] flax pictures and the fold

stacey rothrock staceyrothrock at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 09:40:35 CDT 2005

 Sure! Come over to my house and I'll show you several! OK, that
won't work for today. :(

	There are pictures of distaves on my webpage (very large images,
takes forever to load):

Those are lovely.I also set my husband to digging through a few of the hundred illumination texts here at the house. I think I may be onto something (o:

I rather like the concept of The Fold! Just kidding! It's humid today and I need to go out and spread what seems like two tons of mulch!

I will be at both NRWC, SRWC and GNE. I would love to meet some or all of you at some or all of those!

TTFN

Elizabeth

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, cigar in one hand, favorite beverage in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, " DAMN!  What a Ride!"

unknown