[Ek_fiber] Knitting Project

East Kingdom Chatelaine angharadoftherose at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 09:02:27 CDT 2005

Greetings Again-

Okay, I realize this is not exactly period knitting, but I read on SCA Today (the article may have been old, I forgot to check) that several SCA knitting groups are participating in a project to knit bandages for lepers all over the world.  Here's more information - http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/bandages.html

I'm not suggesting this as a group project (unless we want to make it one), but I thought there might be knitters on the list who would be interested.  They're just asking for cotton bandages in garter stitch, so they would be fairly easy to make.

Angharad

http://mail.yahoo.com