[Ek_fiber] Greetings and Thoughts

East Kingdom Chatelaine angharadoftherose at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 08:01:29 CDT 2005

Greetings to the List!

I just joined today and I went through some of the archives.  I'll be at Northern Region War Camp (likely with some knitting), so if people want to have a gathering there, just let me know when and where and I'm in.  :)

Also, I agree with the not much structure aspect as far as organization goes.  The Narrowworkers have almost no structure and we seem to be doing okay.  And I'd be happy to send a copy of our charter text (which we just did in March) to anyone who's interested.  It's perhaps the vaguest piece of prose I've ever written.  It was, like the EKMG, based primarily on the EKHAG charter.

Angharad