[Ek_fiber] Greetings and Thoughts

Sarah Fiedler sarah.fiedler at gmagroup.com
Fri Jun 24 11:20:48 CDT 2005

--Original Message-----
From: ek_fiber-bounces+sarah.fiedler=gmagroup.com at lists.gallowglass.org
[mailto:ek_fiber-bounces+sarah.fiedler=gmagroup.com at lists.gallowglass.org]On
Behalf Of East Kingdom Chatelaine
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2005 9:01 AM
To: ek_fiber at lists.gallowglass.org
Subject: [Ek_fiber] Greetings and Thoughts

Greetings to the List!

I just joined today and I went through some of the archives.  I'll be at
Northern Region War Camp (likely with some knitting), so if people want to
have a gathering there, just let me know when and where and I'm in.  :)

Just the topic I was thinking of!

I don't know my way around NRWC - I have to figure out where it is, etc. -
but if someone in the north could spearhead coming up with a meeting time
and place that would be good.  I'll do it for SRWC.  Unless someone else
wants to/can.

Also, I agree with the not much structure aspect as far as organization
goes.  The Narrowworkers have almost no structure and we seem to be doing
okay.  And I'd be happy to send a copy of our charter text (which we just
did in March) to anyone who's interested.  It's perhaps the vaguest piece of
prose I've ever written.  It was, like the EKMG, based primarily on the
EKHAG charter.

When we have a web site, perhaps we can post, a la the Metalsmith's guild, a
list of upcoming events and who is planning to be there.   The EK Cooks list
organizes that on the list in conversation.

I suppose the sooner we have a charter, the sooner we will have that web
space. Could you send me a copy of the text?  And I will follow the link
Mistress AnneLiese gave us about the guild list. Would anyone else like to
subscribe there.  Two representatives would be better than one.  --Sarah
(bas Mordechai)

Angharad

--
No viruses were found in this message.