[Ek_fiber] Hello

Lindy Sanford lindysanford at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 13:23:59 CDT 2005

Tell us a little bit about yourself, in fact I think it would be a
good thing for all of us to introduce ourselves...Shall I start...?
(if you are not interested, please delete ...it won't hurt my
feelings....I won't even notice)
I got interested in spinning as an alternative to physical therapy for
a broken ankle...and bought a wheel before I even learned to
spin...and if that sounds wise to you perhaps you will see my folly
after I tell you that I thought raising my own wool would be cheaper
than buying my fiber.  It was a lot more fun!!!But certainly not
easier...I tried raising flax...easy...but never understood the
difference between ret and rot. There is more to it than changing
vowels, believe me.  I have resisted raising silk worms so far...but
who knows.  I've been a Laurel nearly 10 years...and am just beginning
to understand how much I don't know...Hope what I do know will be
helpful here.  Brid

--
Cherish yesterday,
Dream of tomorrow,