[Ek_fiber] Intro

JSOppelt at cs.com JSOppelt at cs.com
Mon Jun 27 11:22:50 CDT 2005

Wow!  I didn't check my email for a few days and this list has exploded!

OK, for a more thorough introduction-

I'm Susanna Lockheart, live in Caer Adamant (mka Delaware), and have been doing stuff with string and fabric forever.  In the SCA, I've been concentrating on knitting, but have been trying to work outward from there into spinning.  This summer, I've played a little with naalbinding and netting - nearly finished my first project, a hairnet - and boy, can you tell it's my first project!  The beginning's all uneven and sloppy, and it gets better as it goes along.  I guess it's good that I'm making progress.

Look forward to meeting more of y'all at SRWC next month!

Susanna