[Ek_fiber] Face to Face

Munson,Jennifer N. MUNSONJN at airproducts.com
Mon Jun 27 13:12:33 CDT 2005

Camping at Pennsic: I'll be at the very tip of Willow Point and will be
there for the whole two weeks this year!!

I can also be found teaching several classes:

Beginning Netting                       10-Aug-05       1:00 PM AS9
Spinning Flax with Spindle and Distaff  12-Aug-05       1:00 PM AS7
History of Fabric Dyes to 1600          14-Aug-05       2:00 PM AS6
Fabric and Basic Weave Structures       16-Aug-05       6:00 PM AS9
Beginning Netting                       17-Aug-05       3:00 PM AS12
Spinning Flax with Spindle and Distaff  19-Aug-05       1:00 PM AS7

I have stayed within the 4 classes limit of the Pennsic University, but
am always willing to teach more, especially if someone doesn't mind
coming to my camp. In addition to those listed above, I can do hands-on
dyeing, how to shape a net, how to do Lacis, making a hairnet, fiber
prep (carding, combing, etc), supported spinning (for cotton, silk, or
wool), spinning on a spindle wheel (one-handed long draw) and other
topics.

AnneLiese