[Ek_fiber] Face to Face

purplkat at optonline.net purplkat at optonline.net
Mon Jun 27 13:33:31 CDT 2005

I can also be (gently*) bribed to bring my spinning wheel (OK it is mid 1800's flax wheel - saxony style but it breaks down into a large basket) to someone's camp for a day. I also will be bringing CD spindles for teaching drop spindling and helping people learn spinning.

Lady Katheryne of Krings Keep
Who LOVES to help people understand spinning and basic wool prep

* gently bribed - gatoraide and small munchies