[Ek_fiber] Introduction

Beth Ann Bretter bethannbretter at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 14:45:11 CDT 2005

Hello, my name is Peyton and I'll be lurking here.  I'm a rabid fiber arts *buyer* and can't count the number of books and supplies I own to my husband's dismay.  I've started dozens of projects over my lifetime and have finished none of them but that doesn't stop me from starting the next one as soon as the weather turns my fancy.

The main reason I'm here is that I merchant herbs and one of my focusses is on natural dyestuffs.  I intend to listen to your collective wisdom and lay in stock of anything I see mentioned here so that I can brag that I have as extensive a variety of fiberart herbs as possible.  I hope no one minds.  What I won't do is bother anyone with needless adverts or repeated mentioning of what I do as I  intend to focus on lurking.

At least until I find the time to actually learn how to dye, myself.

Peyton