[Ek_fiber] Intro from Caid

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 27 17:08:33 CDT 2005

Six of your four harnesses? ;-) Please share?

If this isn't a typo and you've found a way to do true doubleweave twill
  on 4 harnesses, I want to know your secret... I'm a twill fanatic.
(OK, maybe this is something everyone knows, these days - I've been out
of the weaving loop for a while...)

Meanwhile, a good way to handle not enough treadles is direct tie up.
One treadle per harness, tromp two at a time. Usually easier than
changing tie up all the time.

AEllin

Jan Ward wrote:

<SNIP>