[Ek_fiber] Another Intro

Gabrielle263 at aol.com Gabrielle263 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 17:20:54 CDT 2005

In a message dated 6/28/05 4:04:40 PM, MUNSONJN at airproducts.com writes:

<< I also have the cap pattern from the class I took at Pennsic, I believe
taught by ________ la Bonnetierre. I'm blanking on her first name, but who could
forget the last? >>

That's the one I'm referring to! I made a mistake when I made mine, and used
too-small needles---so the finished cap came out too small to be felted as it
was supposed to be. I really enjoyed working it, though, and the finished cap
is really sweet. I wear it mundanely (it's actually a bit small, but it's my
first knitted piece with my handspun, so you betcha I'm going to wear it!)

Cheers,
Gabrielle