[Ek_fiber] identifier and NRWC

stacey rothrock staceyrothrock at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 19:02:10 CDT 2005

Hello all!

I am still working on a badge, unless people tell me otherwise. I have come up with several sketches of different styles. I think I remember that a sheep and a distaff of flax, or combs of some kind were all popular choices. I took inspiration from scanned texts and illuminations and hope to have something solid soon ( something other than whispy lines and doodles!). If I remember to pack them I will bring sketches to Glenn Lynn. Both myself and my friend Gail will be at the fencing lists most of the day with our wheels (mine is far from period) and lots of fiber and knitting.

Elizabeth

http://mail.yahoo.com