[Ek_fiber] Six of four harnesses, was intro from Caid

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 28 17:28:26 CDT 2005

Ah - you did not suspend the laws of nature. Too bad, though it's also
kind of a relief - and if you had, I'd be first in line! LOL! (Actually,
I was wondering if there was some kind of supplementary warp method I'd
totally missed... since you didn't have enough treadles. I haven't
double woven for years.)

Why would I talk you out of those fabrics? I  mean, I know why I'd talk
*me* out of them... but if you want to do them, I want to hear about it.
  I can learn from someone else's pai... um... adventures, yes, that's
the word... That's what we are here for!

AEllin