[Ek_fiber] knit cap identifier

Munson,Jennifer N. MUNSONJN at airproducts.com
Wed Jun 29 09:59:59 CDT 2005

> > What about a tiny pair of thread snips?

OK, I could totally be a killjoy here and point out that even thread
snips are too late for many personae.

Although I provided a pattern for a hat, I have to throw my figurative
hat in the ring with those who are not enthusiastic about becoming a
"colored hat" organization.

A guild in period would have had heraldry, and displayed that heraldry
to identify themselves. Why don't we focus more on what our heraldry
should be?

AnneLiese

(still haven't had time to find any pictures of heraldic distaves online
but can bring a picture of one to Southern Region Warcamp)