[Ek_fiber] knit cap identifier

Lindy Sanford lindysanford at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:18:33 CDT 2005

Thanks so much for honouring my person!  While I will accept anything
the group chooses, I do have a hard time working these things into the
holdings of a  3rd century Irishwoman...no matter who stold them for
me...Brid.. who has finally found a period way to wear her awards
medalions

--
Cherish yesterday,
Dream of tomorrow,