[Ek_fiber] Face to Face

purplkat at optonline.net purplkat at optonline.net
Wed Jun 29 13:50:47 CDT 2005

Bruinnach,

I am a fairly good spinner - both drop and wheel - but due to space restrictions in the apt I can't set up a loom. (not considering the 2 LARGE tubs full of repairs/ projects yet to be finished).

I would love to hand you my spun wool and have you weave me something...
A cloak or a blanket would be FABULOUS!

Katheryne