[Ek_fiber] Face to Face

GLENN GRISWOLD watershadow at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 30 19:31:37 CDT 2005

thanks, but I'd much rather knit you a shawl  - how would that do?  I did
one for another spinner Kristen Spinster of Stonemarche - she also gave me
yarn to work on for myself - I have a shawl in progress that I will have
with me at Glen Linn and at Pennsic (it's my in-the-car project right now).
Bruinnach