[Ek_fiber] Possible Heraldic Solution

purplkat at optonline.net purplkat at optonline.net
Wed Jun 29 14:03:08 CDT 2005

UUmmm, I'm confused..

In the descriptons it is stated 'Fusils must be made long, and small in the middle' and 'An elongated lozenge'

These contradict each other.. 'long and small in the middle' make me think of an hourglass. But an 'elongated lozenge' makes me think of a stretched diamond shape (ie playing cards).

Which is it?

Katheryne
the heraldically challenged