[EKStationers] Greetings

MC Toscano Nataliia at fwpro.org
Tue Aug 23 14:04:20 CDT 2005

There was a meeting at Pennsic of the Proto Stationers Guild of the East
Kingdom.  I didn't take notes, but I figure it is a good time as any to
get the ball rolling.

What was discussed?

1.  That we should continue working on the Charter and that it will be a
great and grand charter.

2.  That we should *at the same time* contact the autocrat for the next
EKU and give a class and promote the guild.  A suggestion was made that
a class on a small book might be possible.   I think someone even
volunteered to coordinate this - Heather?

3.  That again, *at the same time* we should pick a group guild project
to do.  Any project would be fine, but we ought to get going and do
something.  A gift to the royalty was suggested, as was a suggestion
that each of the arts that the guild possesses be represented.  We
should begin discussing this, and begin coordination.

That's what I remember, please jump in if there are any corrections or
more information.

Nataliia