[EKStationers] Greetings

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Thu Aug 25 16:23:35 CDT 2005

Hi Raffaella,

Sounds like you covered most of what we did at the meeting.  Thanks for
showing us some of what you learned in the vade mecum class.  By any chance
did the teacher have a bibliography/resources to share with the class? Would
be great if we could add that to the web site or at least post to this list,
if possible.

Thanks!
Elwynne