[EKStationers] Limp Binding Project

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Wed Dec 21 08:49:53 CST 2005

The Bailiwick of Ivyeinrust (http://www.ivyeinrust.eastkingdom.org/) will
be having a commons the day before Twelfth Night.  There is a good chance
that I can find someone going to both to carry the books, and I could host
a class on making them so we could come up with a couple.

Now, seeing as it is just a commons instead of a large event, how much
leather do you think I should have on hand?  I'll be in NYC the week
between Christmas and New Years, so if Talas is open I won't have to worry
about shipping time.

 - Livia Petralia