[EKStationers] Hi from the Wet Coast - Antir

Sharon Burrows sburrows at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 4 20:28:51 CST 2005

Greetings from the brand new Antir Book Arts Guild

Congratulations on getting organized,  we are very proud of having achieved
our recognition at 12th night ceremony.

We have about 70 members from Portland Oregon to well up into mid BC
Canada, mostly on the Coast, but a few members inlands where its dry.  We
have 5 teachers and several pretty experienced students as we just finished
a One Year Bookbinding Ithra with monthly classes in Lions Gate (Vancouver
BC).

I saw your message on SCA binders and hope to keep in touch and pass
messages from our list and web site to yours.  I hope you will do the same.

http://members.shaw.ca/bookbinders is the guild website.  There are
instructions and a link to subscribe yourself to the bookbinders discussion
list.

Yours in Service

Aelana Cordovera,  MI, Golden Swan, AA,  J de L, LA, LS,
Order of the Stars of Tir Righ, Lions Claw, Lions Mark
Antir Book Arts College Administrator
Antir Domesday Boke Bookbinding Butler
Journeywoman to Dame Tamlyn of Wyntersea