[EKStationers] Re: Introducing ourselves

Valarie elzregina at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 15:21:23 CST 2005

I am Valentina Barrows O'Flanagan, Minister of Arts and Sciences in the Shire of Caer Adamant.

My participation in the SCA is only 2 years young, and I do not foresee it ending by my choice anytime soon.  I have dabbled in many forms of A & S thus far: Viking Wire Knit, Wire Jewelry, Embroidery, Beading, making my own garb as well as my son's, calligraphy, pewter casting, learning the recorder, cordial making, and...I think I named them all.  :-)

Primarily, I have joined this list as I am interested in making paper from all the leftover linen scraps that I have accumulated.  I put out a call for info a few weeks ago, and received several replies which I have stored until I have time to follow through on them.

I am looking forward to the sharing of information on this list.

YIS,

Valentina