[EKStationers] Re: Introducing ourselves

Iheronimus Brückner iheronimus at comcast.net
Sun Feb 6 10:43:46 CST 2005

Greetings,

By way of brief introduction, I am Iheronimus Brückner, Master Printer,
living in Winchester England in 1505. My Lady wife is Caitlin
fitzHenry.

  SCA: We live in the Canton of Aschehyrst, in the Barony of Carolingia
(East Kingdom), and have been in the SCA for about 20 years. Our
interests are mostly centered around book arts, but with some archery
thrown in to aid the Crown during times of necessity...

  Mundanely: We (and our 5 cats) live in a small town about 26  miles
outside of Boston MA.