[EKStationers] RE: Introducing ourselves

Christopher Bogs cbogs at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Feb 7 10:07:39 CST 2005

Good day!  I guess I'll go next.

I'm Christopher Jameson from the Barony of Bhakail.  I'm mostly a scribe but
my scribal output has been nil for about a year now as mundane scholastic
pursuits have kept me away from my writing table.  I am interested in
bookbinding and printing technology primarily but am easily enthralled by
everything having to do with paper, ink and paint.

My dream SCA project would be to construct a full Gutenberg-style press.
That's a ways off. :)

Yrs.,
Christoph
(http://pobox.upenn.edu/~cbogs/scriptorium.html)
Christopher Bogs | Christopher Jameson
Philadelphia, PA | Barony of Bhakail, EK