[EKStationers] Ideas for Get-Togethers

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Mon Feb 7 12:07:48 CST 2005

Master Iheronimus wrote:
> Actually, we ALL need to get together at some point.
> Something like an informal event & workshop, not necessarily
> in garb...

I'm certainly in favor of that sort of thing.

I'll got a little farther, though, and say that we while it would
be nice for all of us to get together at once, we _are_ spread
all the way from Ruantallan to Bhakail, and getting us all
together in the same location can be kind of tough.

So, how about regional get-togethers?  Again, they don't have to
be associated with a regular event, and they don't necessarily
have to be in garb.

For a full get-together of as many of us as possible (there's a
built-in assumption here), we can always have an in-camp party at
Pennsic.

Regards,
Lyle