[EKStationers] Re: Ekstationers Digest, Vol 6, Issue 2

Corinne Lewandowski corinne.lewandowski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:44:40 CDT 2005

Hello
I like what has been developed for the Guild so far.
I agree that there seems to be a large step from Novice (hi I joined) to
Journeyman (I'm about ready to teach). I would prefer having a step that is
closer to Novice.

Who judges? I think it would be fair, as in the League of Rapier Academies,
to have your peers of the step above judge.
I really, really did enjoy the conversations with people about my work at
the Laurel's Challenge. It was entertaining, rewarding and not like other
contests or juries where a person really felt judged. If we can keep things
feeling this way within the Guild, I would think it would be a good thing.

What to give out? What comes to my mnd immediately, a book! ; ) A hand done
book (small maybe even a folded page within fabric) to symbolize advancement
to Journeyman. Perhaps something that has a page in it for spots to record
reaching new achievements in Journeyman. Your own personsonal roll of honour
to carry with you. And a pewter badge would be nice as well.

Do we need to charter how information on learned skills and research is
collected and distrubuted? It might seem obvious to us now, but will it to
others in the future?

Just some of my ideas. Of to sleep now, GNE War is calling tomorrow and I do
so *love* getting up early. ; )

Hope to see some of you there.

Elise in Ruantallan