[EKStationers] guild

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Mon Jul 18 10:30:07 CDT 2005

I was wondering how late the daytrippers will be staying.  I'd like to be at
the meeting but also have an obligation to fight that day.  There's also
court in the late afternoon.   Could we do it either after fighting/before
court, or after court?

The book idea for the apprentice sounds interesting, and like a good
project, even for a papermaker.  They could make their own paper for their
project book...

Elwynne

> >First, I believe the prospective apprentice should make his or her own
book, as an indication of their interest and demonstration of their level of
skill. A simple  paper-bound book requires minimal skill, and may be made
without expensive tools or materials. It would then serve as a notebook
during the apprentice's tenure, and could be incorporated into the
apprentice's masterwork: