[EKStationers] guild

MC Toscano Nataliia at fwpro.org
Mon Jul 18 10:47:32 CDT 2005

Heather Gray wrote:

>I was wondering how late the daytrippers will be staying.  I'd like to be at
>the meeting but also have an obligation to fight that day.  There's also
>court in the late afternoon.   Could we do it either after fighting/before
>court, or after court?

My experience with court is that it is usually late running, and I am
usually starving and ready to eat (get off site) as soon as it is over.
But I am one person. ;-)

I would like to fight that day also (fencing field), but would be able
to make an earlier meeting - say before we begin or after fighting is
over and before court starts.  I know that there is lag time where
everyone is waiting for court to begin and it actually begins that could
possibly accommodate a meeting.  I would also be glad to cut out of the
fencing to attend the meeting if it happens during the day.

Hey - how about we plan on having lunch together? :-) I'd be happy to
haul my butt up to the fighting field (or to some other place) to have a
meeting if that would be helpful.  We all need to eat.....

Nataliia