[EKStationers] Re: book stuff, meeting

Raffaella raffaella_dvpn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 30 06:47:06 CST 2005

I am free to host on wednesdays now, so yes! Let's try for
one in April!  20th or 27th would both work, no conflicts
on the Hartshorndale calendar that I can see :)  And I
should have a workbench & tools for prepping bookboards
ready by then.

And I will add those books and event to the web page. If I
put a note that the guild is still in the process of being
formed, can I start posting the link to the website out and
about the known world? Or do folks think it needs more work
first?

-Raffaella