[EKStationers] Cancelled - bookbinding workshop

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Mon Oct 24 14:50:03 CDT 2005

I am sorry, but I have to cancel the workshop this Thursday in which we
were going to make scroll covers.

I have to work extra hours this week, and I don't have time to deal with a
difficulty that came up with the space (mainly realising that the tables
just weren't big enough).

I am pursuing two alternate venues, but will take suggestions as well.

I so intend to reschedule this workshop for either November or early
December.  I know a lot of people could not make the date it had been, so
please email me privately with the days and times that would work for you.

In addition - I will be very busy for at least half of November (the
middle half), so I would welcome someone else stepping up with a class he
or she would like to teach next month.

Thank you for your patience,
Livia Petralia
mka Rachael Schechter