[EKStationers] Bookbinding in the vicinity of Bhakail

Rachael Schechter rschecht at pobox.upenn.edu
Thu Sep 15 12:22:44 CDT 2005

Okay, so we had a break for summer.  Are people still interested in
monthly gatherings for bookbinding?

If you are interested, let me know how your schedules look for the next
three months or so, and I'll try to come up with fair meeting times.

Also, let me know whether you are interested in teaching.

I think I want to start us working on a pretty book while the weather is
still decent enough to do some wood shaping outdoors.  I think that might
should be a separate group of people who are interested in spending
what can be a significant amount of money for wood and bookbinding leather
(and possibly for a good paring knife as well, unless I find a source from
which to borrow).  I'd also be interested in borrowing hand planes from
the populace for this course.

I think that covers it.

 - Livia Petralia
mka Rachael Schechter

If you got a private copy of this email, and don't want to receive the
announcements multiple times, let me know, and I will delete you from that
list.