[EKStationers] Bookbinding in the vicinity of Bhakail

Elizabeth Frank secret.scribe at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:29:00 CDT 2005

:) While I'm not sure if I can make the stretch to Bhakail from up here in
BBM, I am interested in attending future meetings, especially since the
Pennsic Gathering happened on a busy night in our camp.
 I will be occupied at Coronation, but will be attending Simplefare and 100
Minutes War (and Birka) in the future. Otherwise, the other events we have
planned will also be busy ones...
(And on a side note - is there a date yet for Bergental Yule?)
 Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to make a meeting...
 YIS,
 Kayleigh McWhyte