[EKStationers] Charter has been approved

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Mon Apr 3 18:11:07 CDT 2006

The Charter of the Worshipful Company of Stationers of the East
Kingdom has been signed by Their Majesties, Brion and Anna, by
the Master of the Company, Lyle FitzWilliam, by three of the
remaining four Wardens, Elwynne Rowenna of Wentworth, Iheronimus
Brueckner, and Caitlin FitzHenry, and by five other members of
the Company:  Ygraine of Kellswood, Elise ferch Morgan ap Owen,
Robert MacMinn, Rejnier ver Planck, and Harold von Auerbach.

The following members of the Company were in the assemblage that
presented the Charter to Their Majesties for signing, as far as I
know:

- Lyle fitz William
- Elwynne Rowenna of Wentworth
- Iheronimus Bruckner
- Caitlin FitzHenry
- Pagan Graeme
- Ygraine of Kellswood
- Reijnier van Planck
- Cellach MacFaotigh
- Robert MacMinn
- Elise ferch Morgan ap Owen

(The reason that I say, "As far as I know", is because the
Company tends to have a great deal of trouble actually coming
together until just before being called into Court, and I
unfortunately spend more time looking to where I'm placing my
feet than at who is following me.  Plus, I was a little
distracted. ;-)  So, if anyone else was present in the assemblage
and does not see their name on this list, please let me know;
likewise, if your name is on this list and you were _not_ with us
when we processed, please let me know.  What I recall is that
there were three rows of us once we stood up, and that Her
Majesty Anna made sure to give each of us a hug.)

Gifts were presented to Their Majesties from the Company, as a
token for their consideration of our petition:

>From Heather Rose MacGordon:
- 5 blank almanacs or _vade mecums_
- 1 blank limp binding
>From Lyle FitzWilliam
- 2 blank limp bindings with reinforced spines
>From Elwynne Rowenna of Wentworth
- 1 blank girdle book
>From Renye Wurm
- woodcut print of Annunciation scene.

As of the 1st of April, A.S. XL, the Worshipful Company of
Stationers of the East Kingdom has been recognized as a Royal
Guild.

Thank you to all, and congratulations to all.

Regards,
Lyle FitzWilliam
Master of the Company

--