[EKStationers] Charter has been approved

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Mon Apr 3 18:19:34 CDT 2006

On Mon, 3 Apr 2006, Lyle H. Gray wrote:

> The Charter of the Worshipful Company of Stationers of the
> East Kingdom has been signed by Their Majesties, Brion and
> Anna, by the Master of the Company, Lyle FitzWilliam, by
> three of the remaining four Wardens, Elwynne Rowenna of
> Wentworth, Iheronimus Brueckner, and Caitlin FitzHenry, and
> by five other members of the Company:  Ygraine of Kellswood,
> Elise ferch Morgan ap Owen, Robert MacMinn, Rejnier ver
> Planck, and Harold von Auerbach.

To all those who were present and did not have an opportunity,
and to those who were not present, who wish to sign the Charter,
we will be bringing it to several events over the course of the
next few months (at least), to allow for additional signatures.

The next events that we plan to attend in the short term:

-  5/6:  Laurel Prize Tourney (Bergental)
-  6/3:  Cadell's Memorial Challenge/Investiture, Barony Beyond
         the Mountain
-  6/23-6/25:  Boredom War XX (Quintavia)
-  7/14-7/16:  Great Northeastern War (Malegentia)

We have not yet made a decision on which events we will be
attending in the Southern Region, although I am hoping that we
will be able to get to the East Kingdom War Camp in Eisental.

We will let everyone know what additional events we plan to
attend with the Charter as we make the decision.

Note:  I do _not_ expect the Charter to travel to Pennsic...

Regards,
Lyle FitzWilliam
Master of the Company

--