[EKStationers] Presentation at 12th Night

Lyle H. Gray gray at cs.umass.edu
Sun Jan 15 17:00:31 CST 2006

Greetings to the List!

The presentation from the Worshipful Company of Stationers of the
East Kingdom to Their Majesties went very well.  We had a total
of 11 blank books to present, with a chest to hold them.
Contributors included myself, Mistress Elwynne, Lady Heather Rose
Mac Gordon, and Lady Elizabeth of Rivenstar.

Does anyone have a count of how many of us actually processed
into Court for the presentation?  I'm afraid that I don't -- I
was carrying the chest, and concentrating on not tripping on my
way forward...

Regards,
M. Lyle

--