[EKStationers] Presentation at 12th Night

Apollonia Voss apolloniavoss at suscom.net
Sun Jan 15 18:15:40 CST 2006

 From where I sat, I'd say more than 5 but less than 8.

Congratulations again.
~A
Apollonia Voss

  Greetings to the List!

  The presentation from the Worshipful Company of
Stationers of the
  East Kingdom to Their Majesties went very well.  We had
total
  of 11 blank books to present, with a chest to hold them.
  Contributors included myself, Mistress Elwynne, Lady
Heather Rose
  Mac Gordon, and Lady Elizabeth of Rivenstar.

  Does anyone have a count of how many of us actually
processed
  into Court for the presentation?  I'm afraid that I
don't
-- I
  was carrying the chest, and concentrating on not
tripping
on my
  way forward...

  Regards,