[EKStationers] Presentation at 12th Night

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Sun Jan 15 18:21:10 CST 2006

Hi Apollonia,

Sorry we couldn't quite get everyone together -- nice site in some ways, but
I found it difficult to find people.  And Ygraine of Kellswood was at the
event as well, but was out of the loop because for some reason she got
dropped off of some of her lists.  She should hopefully be rejoining us
soon!

I think it was a good start for the company overall, and TRH really liked
the books too.

Elwynne