[EKStationers] Hearne Hardwoods Report

Heather Gray March.Hare at Verizon.net
Thu May 18 00:52:54 CDT 2006

Hi all,

Received the two pieces of Swiss Pear wood that I ordered.    I ordered them as they were, finished on one face and one edge -- they're both thick enough that we're going to need to re-saw them, but hey, that means I get twice as many blocks :)  .  However if you wish your wood more finished, for an extra charge you can have your wood sanded, etc.  Since these pieces need re-sawing, I didn't see much point in that.

They had just installed or upgraded their ordering system last week, which still had some bugs in it, so my internet order wouldn't go through as a credit card order. So I put it in as a phone order to hold the pieces, and then called them and left my name and number.  They called and got the order straightened out and the guy I talked to, Jared, was able to get it out the door the same day that we talked.  It's very pretty wood :)

I'll be bringing one of them to EKU this weekend, if anyone is coming and wants to see what Pear wood looks like.

Elwynne

Heather Gray

Wishing you love, peace, sunscreen and big hats