[EKStationers] Printing Museum

Iheronimus Brückner iheronimus at comcast.net
Sat May 13 14:03:49 CDT 2006

We're having a party and you're all invited.

The Museum of Printing <http://www.museumofprinting.org/> in North
Andover MA is hosting the 3rd Annual Printing Arts Fair from 10am to
4pm on Sunday June 18. The Printing Arts Fair will feature print,
craft, and equipment vendors; activities include printing and paper-
making, printing and book arts demonstrations, museum tours and more.
The will even be some (surplus) equipment from the Museum's
collection available for purchase, so come early!

We will also be serving birthday cake to celebrate Ben Franklin's
300th Birthday.

Admission is FREE

The Museum is located at 800 Massachusetts Ave., in North Andover MA
<http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=800+Massachusetts+Ave.,+North
+Andover+MA&om=1>

The event is sponsored by the Letterpress Guild of New England

Hope to see you there!

M. Iheronimus (mka Bill Whitley)