[EKStationers] Printing presses

Scotty Marshall scottvarenko at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 01:46:06 CDT 2006

Just took a quick plow through the briar press website, and found discussion
of people building their own presses, but nothing in terms of plans
themselves..... With that, there is an amazing pile of info there. Good to
see. I've found a couple of books in the local university library to do with
the presses and their evolution, but nothing in terms of type casting. Do
you know if the good gentle giving the talk at Pennsic might be willing to
reveal his source documents? In addition to this, do you know of any
engravings that depict a Printery at work, perhaps with a picture of a
press?

Varenko/Scotty