[EKStationers] LAST CALL!

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Thu Apr 12 20:59:44 CDT 2007

Hi all,

This is the third time of asking :)

Is anyone going to be bringing something to present to their majesties? Most likely we'll be presenting between courts, while they're sitting in state watching the tournament -- easier for us to gather and go up together.

Please contact me today or tomorrow (Friday) if you will be present and/or will be contributing to the presentation. Lyle and I will be giving TRM a couple of girdle books this time.

We wanted to give them some bookmarkers or a new print or two, but it's been a heckuva spring.

Thanks!

Elwynne,
Clerk

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
                                                         - Mahatma Ghandi