[EKStationers] Elections? Projects?

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 13:51:01 CDT 2007

Hi all,

1. Something we probably should have been doing earlier this year, was discussing elections and how we'd like them to be done, etc.

We're coming up on our one year anniversary (tomorrow!), so once people are done with their taxes, etc., let's see what people think about what we should do for those.

Are people generally happy with the current wardens? Are the current officers happy and willing to continue for another year if the general membership would like that?   Are there folks who would like to give one of the positions a try, or assist a warden?

Next week I'll go through the discussions from last year and see about re-posting some of what was discussed at that time, as a refresher for folks.

2. I'd also personally like to hear ideas (old or new) for possible projects, and who is interested in participating in possible projects.  Lyle and I are kind of going in multiple directions this year, but if there's any way we can be of assistance in a project, we'll see what we can do to help out.

I believe there will be something happening out at Iheronimus' workshop sometime later this year, but would like to hear about what else is happening or people are thinking about doing, etc.

Thanks for reading!

Elwynne,
Clerk

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
                                                         - Mahatma Ghandi