[EKStationers] Elections? Projects?

iheronimus at comcast.net iheronimus at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 18:30:11 CDT 2007

Hi Elwynne,

Happy Anniversary!

You're right, I'm trying to pull together a wood-cut/wood-engraving
workshop. No date has been set, and there will be a limit to the class
size, but there may be a few "trial runs" before the actual event.

The first trial run happened a month ago, and (if nothing else) pointed
out the need for REALLY SHARP tools...

Iheronimus

From: "Heather Gray" <march.hare at verizon.net>