[EKStationers] Elections? Projects?

Dianne & Greg Stucki goofy4 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 20:29:57 CDT 2007

At 01:30 PM 4/13/2007, you wrote:
>Hi Elwynne,
>
>Happy Anniversary!
>
>You're right, I'm trying to pull together a wood-cut/wood-engraving
>workshop. No date has been set, and there will be a limit to the class
>size, but there may be a few "trial runs" before the actual event. >>

I'm working on hammering out a date for another paper-making
workshop--just trying to work it out amongst all the various artsy
people with insane schedules in the area! And hoping for MUCH better
weather this year--the constant rain at last year's workshop really
put a damper (;-)  on our activities, as we wound up confined to my
rather small sewing room.

Laurensa