[EKStationers] Re: Quarterly Reports Due

Heather Gray march.hare at verizon.net
Thu Mar 1 14:59:04 CST 2007

[snip huge list of activities]
Boy, you sure have been busy!

Mundanely, I recently hand wrote 150 wedding invitations (on impossible
paper - cold press watercolor paper & most of them were against the
grain!!!) Luckily I found a way to finish them without having a heart
attack!
http://ginacallender.multiply.com/photos/album/14

Ok...I think that's it for now.

Li
_

Ick. I used to use cold press watercolor paper because I came into C&I
through painting. Even taking a college course in calligraphy didn't teach
me to stop doing that... Fortunately I eventually came to my senses :D

Elwynne