[EKStationers] RE: printing ink `was` Quarterly Reports due

mandy poirier nitty_kitty at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 09:40:14 CST 2007

 The paper is coming along very slowly, can't wait for spring so that I can do this out of doors
It's all in relation to the playing cards I've been making so I'm not finishing it for being suitable for anything beyond printing... and on that note: Does anyone have any good recipes for printing ink that they have tried?

Griet

Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:04:01 -0500From: march.hare at verizon.netSubject: Re: [EKStationers] Quarterly Reports dueTo: ekstationers at lists.gallowglass.org

Ooo, paper!  How is it coming along?   And playing cards....

Lyle and I are planning on having a booth at Crossroads at Canterbury next fall. If anyone's interested in making things to sell there and/or helping out at our booth, that would be super.  We're planning on having some of our books and prints to sell, and to be doing some on-site bookbinding and printing as well, to contribute to the medieval town atmosphere.  Additional prints, books, cards, etc. would all be welcome!

Elwynne