[EKStationers] RE: printing ink `was` Quarterly Reports due

mandy poirier nitty_kitty at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 11:25:35 CST 2007

 I'll have to admit that this whole paper thing is flying on a wing and a prayer, I don't know that there is a way to control thickness really well other than by lots of experience, which I don't have much of yet... will get back once I've gained more exp ;) (no doubt will eventually be webbing the whole process)

and yup, got the lamp black and the super thick boiled linseed oil but also read about other additives such as tree resin and about traces of graphite found in a manuscript so figured that there might have been more to it and somebody may have found some interesting recipes out there somewhere.

Griet