[EKStationers] Re: Quarterly Reports due

Wendy Gale woodwindy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 11:12:11 CST 2007

Here's one more news item from Ivyeinrust and Bhakail! I was waiting to see
if she would mention it, but am pleased and proud to boast on her behalf
instead... :)

Livia Petralia received her Award of Arms last week at Noisemakers/Bardic
Championships, in part due to her hard work and dedication in promoting
bookbinding and book arts in our area -- which effort was specifically
commended (if I'm remembering correctly!) in court.

          -Sabine